Home Low-cost offers
Over 2 million passengers have already flown low cost with us thanks to our system of research, comparison and booking of low-cost flights
|Flights from Amsterdam to Barcelona||Find your flight|
|Flights from Paris to Rome||Find your flight|
|Flights from Paris to Barcelona||Find your flight|
|Flights from Bruxelles to Barcelona||Find your flight|
|Flights from Dublin to New York||Find your flight|
|Flights from Amsterdam to Rome||Find your flight|
|Flights from Lisbon to London||Find your flight|
|Flights from Rome to Athen||Find your flight|
|Flights from Paris to Istanbul||Find your flight|
|Flights from Helsinki to Barcelona||Find your flight|
|Flight from Amsterdam to Barcelona||Find your flight|
|Flight from Barcelona to Amsterdam||Find your flight|
|Flight from Catania to Rome||Find your flight|
|Flight from Hamburg to Munich||Find your flight|
|Flight from Madrid to Amsterdam||Find your flight|
|Flight from Milan to Catania||Find your flight|
|Flight from Paris to Barcelona||Find your flight|
|Flight from Paris to Nice||Find your flight|
|Flight from Paris to Rome||Find your flight|
|Flight from Stuttgart to Amsterdam||Find your flight|
1. In order to really save with low-cost flights, our first piece of advice is…instead of searching on the website of every low-cost airline, use Bravofly to search for your flight. This way, you are assured of finding the airline company that answers all your needs at the lowest cost.
2. Subscribe to the Bravofly newsletter: you will receive information about the most valuable flights currently available. As well, you will receive special promotions from airline companies that offer you remarkable deals. You are guaranteed to receive the best deals of the day in your inbox.
3. If you really want to find the best offers, don't hesitate to book your plane ticket: book as soon as possible or at least one month before your departure date.
4. If you find a good offer, don't wait to find a better one; book now! The available places disappear fast and, as the travel date approaches, the prices increase. So book early in order to guarantee you obtain the best prices.
5. You will find the best prices if you fly at unusual hours, such as Monday afternoon or Sunday orning. In fact, the price of plane tickets is dependant on supply and demand – therefore plane tickets for flights leaving at the most requested hours are inevitably more expensive.
6. Fly to and from the secondary airports of major cities, such as Girona for Barcelona or Luton for London ; thanks to subsidies for their commercial development, secondary airports have the capability of managing the air traffic of low-cost airline companies at very advantageous prices. In addition, secondary airports are well connected to neighbouring cities thanks to fast and efficient transport services.
7. Avoid bringing luggage: if you are able to, travel with only a carry-on bag -checked luggage often carry important extra fees. And if your luggage is over the weight limits or dimensions established by the airline company, you risk paying a heavy fine.
8. When booking your flight, make sure that you enter each passengers' data correctly. Once the flight is booked, avoid making any modifications to the reservation: a fee is incurred every time you alter the date and/or the time of the flight, the itinerary, and the name of the passenger.